WE WILL STAND BEHIND YOU WHEN YOU MAKE A CLAIM
When you need to make a claim on your insurance policy, our commitment is to support you. We will use our experience to make sure you get the best possible outcome.
- Work to get prompt and fair settlement of your claim.
- Give you regular feedback on the progress of your claim.
- Ensure your claim gets priority treatment by your insurer.
- Prevent you or your business from incurring liability when in fact there is none.
- Provide you with risk management advice for future loss prevention
Important first steps when making a claim
- Take immediate action to safeguard the damaged property (eg get your vehicle towed to a safe place; secure your building if broken into)
- Don’t accept liability for any damage done to other parties, even if you feel you are responsible.
- Report the incident as soon as possible to Vision Insurance.
How to make a claim
- Complete the relevant claim form and send it to Vision Insurance (by fax, email or post).
- Attach all other correspondence, repair quotes, accounts, reciepts and statements.
- If there is a delay in obtaining quotes or accounts, please forward the completed claim form in the meantime, so we can lodge your claim with your insurer. Other information can be sent in later.
- We will then work with your insurance company to settle your claim as promptly as possible.
To contact your local branch click here.